From Wippies Wiki
There exists two models of the Wippies Homebox: Homebox Gray and Homebox Black. Homebox Gray model is not delivered anymore to new customers.
- Support for speeds up to 24/3Mbps (ADSL2+, Annex-M support from "Sauna29").
- Support for PPPoA and PPPoE -protocols.
- WLAN basestation
- Support for 802.11b and 802.11g stardards, speeds up to 54Mbps.
- Support for WEP, WPA, and WPA2 encryption.
- ATA-adapter for using normal telephone for VoIP calls
- 2x RJ-11 connectors for telephones
- Note: ATA can be used only with Saunalahti Nettipuhelin VoIP connection)
- 4x 10/100Mbps Ethernet RJ-45 ports (Gray-model with 2-ports)
- 2x USB2.0-connectors and 1x USB1.0-connector
Device Settings Management
Device has remote management of settings using TR-069 protocol.
Device settings are controlled from two places:
- Device local address, (default: http://192.168.0.1/):
- Settings related to how the device connects to the Internet.
- My Wippies administration pages:
- All other settings. WLAN, port forwarding, printer sharing, webcam, VoIP and other settings.
- Wippies Homebox WLAN modem/router
- Power adapter (12V 2A)
- 1m Ethernet Cable (RJ45)
- 1m Telephone cord (RJ11)
- Connect instructions and user name and password
- High pass filter for ADSL-line is not included in the package.